Hayek Global College´s Ambassador Program seeks talented students around the world to harness their leadership and develop their full potential as global executives. Global Ambassadors who pass the selection process will earn a full scholarship for Hayek Global MBA with classes starting on August 13, 2022.
The application deadline is July 10, 2022. A total of six top-notch MBA students will be selected.
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Be very interested in enrolling at Hayek Global MBA, and find plenty of personal and professional value in it.
- Be enthusiastic about becoming promoters of the program to other potential students.
- Be disciplined and dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in their studies.
- Conduct themselves with true professionalism inside and outside of class.
- Believe strongly and adhere to our mission and values.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- Fluent written and oral proficiency of the English language.
- Be a citizen from a country which adds to the international diversity of our current cohort. Thus, candidates coming from Mexico, France, Cameroon, China, Brazil, Nigeria, Hungary, or Egypt, are not eligible to this selection process.
- Phase 1: eligible candidates are invited to fill out the application form through the link below. In it, you will also be asked to:
- Tell us about your professional experience.
- Read an article on management and write an essay on it.
- Phase 2: candidates who pass phase 1 will be invited to record a 3 minute video on: "why do you believe you are a good candidate to be our Global Ambassador?"
- Phase 3: candidates who pass phase 2 will be invited to deliver a live presentation over Zoom, to the selection committee, on a topic to be determined.
Selection criteria of Phase 1
- Essay must be written in English, have a minimum of 300 words and maximum of 3000 words.
- Essay will be judged in terms of uniqueness of contribution, clarity of communication, and articulation of ideas.
- Essay must be original productions for the purpose of this selection process.
- If any plagiarism is identified, the essay will be automatically disconsidered.
To participate in the selection process, follow the link below. After sign up of user, you will be redirected to the application form.