Can liberty principles be applied to the management practices of day-to-day business? How would it make a difference to the company’s profitability and results?
Be as specific as you can. Storytelling of real-life examples are an added bonus.
Deadline for submission is May 30, 2021
- Anyone can submit an essay to be considered for publication, but to be eligible for the scholarship you must be associated with the Livres organization.
- Essays must be written in English, have a minimum of 500 words and maximum of 5.000 words.
- If any plagiarism is identified, the essay will be automatically disconsidered.
- Articles must be original productions for the purpose of this contest. Republication of previous works are not permitted.
- Quality of the essays will be analyzed in terms of:
- Uniqueness of contribution
- Clarity of communication
- Articulation of ideas
- All submissions will be evaluated by a panel of professors at Hayek Global College. Good quality work will be considered for publication in The Hayekian. Distinguished real stories falling within the themes of the editorial calendar, might even be considered for publication at the Hayek Business Review.
- To be eligible for full scholarship, you must:
- Be an active associate of Livres at the date of submission
- Be admitted to Hayek Global MBA. See here admissions requirements.
To submit the essay, fill out the form below and upload a .doc or .pdf file.